- Frequently Asked Questions About Clinical Trials
- VCU Department of Psychiatry
The Department of Psychiatry of Virginia Commonwealth University and the VCU Health System (affiliated with the Medical College of Virginia Hospitals) offers a full continuum of specialized programs and services to meet the mental health needs of Richmond residents and the referral needs of clinicians from around the Commonwealth of Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic region of the USA.
- VCU Institute for Women’s Health
The mission of the VCU Institute for Women’s Health is to improve the health of women through health education, research, clinical care and leadership development and to bring these diverse activities under a single umbrella, create synergy within VCU’s and foster coordinated alliances with the greater community.
- National Institute of Mental Health
Federal agency focused on research and education on mental health. Thorough information on mood disorder causes, symptoms and treatments. Also features case studies, NIMH booklets and information on current NIMH studies.
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- National Mental Health Association
- International Foundation for Research and Education on Depression